Inspired by Arts & Crafts style, the Nest crib is built by one of the few remaining U.S. family-owned crib makers. It features solid wood construction and a non-toxic lacquer. With its classic design and the option to convert to a toddler bed, the Nest crib will transition beautifully from infant to toddler years.
We're proud to bring you exclusive cribs designed to keep your baby safe. We ensure each crib meets or exceeds all U.S. government safety standards, as well as CPSC requirements and ASTM standards.See the full Nest collection
Details of Nest Crib
- Dimensions: 56"w 32"d 43"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 13"h; 18"h; 23"h
- Mattress Space: 52"w 28"d
- Construction: benchmade solid wood frame with reinforced joinery
- Side Rail Detail: floor to top of fixed side rail 40"h
- Leg Thickness: 2"w 1"d
- Safety Certifications: meets or exceeds CPSC requirements and ASTM standards; finish is non-toxic and free of lead, phthalates and formaldehyde
- Safety Guidelines: set mattress to lowest position once child can pull to standing position
- Includes: complete crib frame and mattress support; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: three-position adjustable platform
- Mattress Support Details: steel springs surrounded by metal frame
- Considerations: crib rail covers recommended
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly Instructions for future reference
- Product Origin: made in New York
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 241220
- See all photos
- Wood: maple
- Finish: non-toxic lacquer
- Material Description: Maple adds timeless warmth and lightness to your room. Even after maple is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New maple ranges in color from cream to gold and will beautifully deepen in gold tones over time.
- Wood: maple
- Finish: non-toxic lacquer
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
More items in the Nest Collection
Our promise to you
Exceptional Service, Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small home decor items ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to make a return or exchange in a timely manner because damaged, worn or altered items may be refused or result in an adjustment to your refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you're not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We're here to help.