Our Basic mattress features connected innerspring coils for support and heat dispersal and CertiPUR-US® certified foam for pressure relief and soft comfort. These safe materials offer time-tested support and a traditional, buoyant feel that’s perfect for kids.
Like all of our mattresses, the Basic is made in Minnesota with no flame retardant chemicals and does not require a box spring or flipping, just occasional rotating. When it’s delivered, we’ll take away the old mattress for recycling or donation and place the new mattress right on the bed.
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Meet the craftspeople
Details of Basic Twin Mattress
- Dimensions: 38"w 75"d 11"h
- Mattress Size: Twin
- Features: no-flip design; non-skid base
- Considerations: no box spring required when used on our platform beds
- Care: mattress instructions
- Delivery Consideration: delivery includes removal and disposal of your old mattress and box spring
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Recycling Fee: some states charge a recycling fee
- Item Number: 330851
- See all photos
- Cover: 100% organic cotton over non-toxic, natural fire-retardant fiber layer
- Comfort Layers: .75" CertiPUR-US� super-soft foam; 1.5" CertiPUR-US� convoluted soft foam; 1" CertiPUR-US� soft foam
- Support System: 462 innerspring coils
- Safety: no flame-retardant chemicals are used in our mattresses
- Guarantee: 120-night sleep trial, free exchange or return delivery service
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery