Add a bold, industrial look to your walls with Manhattan frames, which are hand-welded in a family-owned metalworking shop in Minnesota. Large in scale, these frames provide a geometric, graphic touch and a unique setting for your photos or artwork. Choose among a range of timeless colors, which are produced by powder-coating steel for a durable, smooth finish. Manhattan frames provide a high-impact display, whether hung vertically or horizontally, individually or in groups.See the full Manhattan collection
This Minneapolis workshop is run by a brother-and-sister duo that carry on their family tradition of superior steel craftsmanship. Skilled metalworkers drill, form and weld carefully selected materials to create beautiful, durable steel pieces.
List of parts
- Manhattan Frame
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a flat, protected surface.
- Slide the back board from the frame. (Figure 1)
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Optional: Secure image with tape to keep it from shifting.
- Insert the backing board into the frame.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall, positioning frame on built-in notch for extra stability.