Our Innerspring – Extra Firm mattress offers time-tested support and a traditional, buoyant feel. Connected innerspring coils flex with your position to provide proper orthopedic support and allow heat to dissipate to keep you pleasantly cool.
Our private-label innerspring mattresses feature an organic cotton cover, low-VOC foams and no flame retardant chemicals so you can sleep comfortably and safely.
The low-profile design of our mattresses is a perfect fit for our modern platform beds, which have support slats that eliminate the need for a box spring. Each mattress is engineered for lasting comfort without the need to flip.See the full Innerspring collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of R&B Innerspring Mattress - Extra Firm
- See construction details
- Dimensions: 60"w 80"d 10"h
- Mattress Size: Queen
- Features: no-need-to-flip design; non-skid bottom
- Considerations: designed for a modern, low-profile look with our platform beds
- Delivery Consideration: delivery includes removal and disposal of your old mattress and box spring
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Recycling Fee: some states charge a recycling fee see more
- Item Number: 759531
- See all photos
- Cover: 100% organic cotton over non-toxic, natural fire-retardant fiber layer
- Comfort Layers: .5" CertiPUR-US® soft foam; 1.5" CertiPUR-US® convoluted soft foam
- Support System: 660 innerspring coils
- Safety: no flame-retardant chemicals are used in our mattresses
- Guarantee: 120-night sleep trial, free exchange or return delivery service
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
R&B Innerspring - Extra Firm
Organic cotton cover
- Certified chemical free, 100% organic cotton
Non-toxic natural fire-retardant fiber
- No flame-retardant chemicals
- Made from wood pulp
0.5" CertiPUR-US® certified soft foam
1.5" CertiPUR-US® certified convoluted soft foam
- Conforms to your body and provides comfort
- Reduces compression over time
- Low-VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- Made without mercury, lead or heavy metals
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TECP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- No chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)
- Flexible barrier layer to protect foam from coils
Innerspring coil system
- Open, unknotted coils for consistent support
- Small coil diameter for better surface coverage
- Adapts to body contours and provides proper orthopedic support
- 14.5 gauge high-tensile tempered wire
- Keeps mattress securely in place on any bed frame
More items in the Innerspring Collection
Our Promise to You
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small home decor items ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.