Timeless and elegant, our swivel and glide Nadine chair welcomes you to relax. The gently curved high back and swooping arms hug your body, while the supportive cushions provide excellent comfort for long-term lounging. Nadine’s refined silhouette and clean lines bring a subtle sophistication to your home.See the full Nadine collection
Details of Nadine Swivel Glider
- Dimensions: 31"w 34"d 35"h
- Inside Width: 22"w
- Arm Height: 23"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Seat Depth: 23"d
- Leg Height: 3.5"h
- Legs: none are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: loose seat; tight back
- Features: swivels 360 degrees
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 860243
- See all photos
- Fabric: Banks denim
- Fabric Content: 82% polyester, 18% cotton
- Fabric Description: Made from a blend of polyester and cotton, Banks offers both luxury and practicality. Resistant to stains and fading, this family-friendly velvet has a rich appearance and soft texture. Banks delivers comfort and performance for any room in your home.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.