The Wren glider offers incredible comfort and functionality. Its modern, high wingback design features a soft curve that offers the perfect place to rest your head as you snuggle with your little one. Made with materials that resist staining and are easy to clean, Wren withstands all types of wear and tear. Enjoy modern, movable comfort with Wren's swivel glider base and added design details like its button-tufted back. The chair's perfectly proportioned size and style make it a great addition to your living room or family room after your baby has grown.See the full Wren collection
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as medium firm seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as medium depth seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium height seat height level.
Details of Wren Swivel Glider Chair
- Dimensions: 33"w 38"d 40"h
- Inside Width: 21"w
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Seat Depth: 21"d
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: loose seat; tight back
- Features: swivels 360 degrees
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 406708
- See all photos
- Fabric: Declan haze
- Fabric Content: 58% post-consumer recycled polyester, 42% polyester
- Fabric Description: Our Declan fabric's soft boucle texture makes it a timeless, comfortable choice for any space. Declan is woven from 58% recycled polyester, with 44 recycled plastic bottles in every yard. This U.S.-made fabric brings excellent durability to your home or business thanks to its ACT� contract-grade rating and ability to be cleaned with diluted bleach.
- Leg Finish: powder-coated aluminum
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.