End-grain construction creates a natural checkerboard pattern that showcases the wide range of wood grains and naturally occurring colors. It also forms a knife-friendly surface with excellent durability and longevity. These beautiful cutting boards are made from sustainably sourced wood that’s harvested in the U.S.
Nestled in a Pennsylvania valley, woodworkers at this family-owned company combine classic techniques with the precision of technology to craft durable, quality furniture.
Details of Walden 16w 13d End-Grain Cutting Board Walnut
- Dimensions: 16"w 13"d 1.5"h
- Features: food safe
- Considerations: to prevent knives from dulling, cutting board's soft surface will score with normal usage; to avoid warping, thoroughly dry the surface and store upright on edge; warping can occur if left in wet or damp conditions for long periods of time
- Care: periodically apply mineral oil to restore and preserve luster
- Product Origin: made in Pennsylvania
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 354474
- See all photos
- Material: walnut
- Finish: oiled
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.