In 1970, Vittorio and Fernanda Giulini started Liola, a family-owned Italian textile company that specialized in women’s knits. With a strong emphasis on graphic patterns and playful colors, their designs were both fashionable and timeless. After closing in 2016, their design archive became available. This is a high-quality reprint of a Liola original.
- Technique: giclee: intricate spray process of printing that requires high quality document resolution, paper material, ink and printer
- Construction: solid wood frame; mitered corners; archival acid-free mounting materials; shatterproof plexiglass insert
- Wall Mounting: hanging wire
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with plexiglass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Material: archival paper
- Color: multicolor
- Secondary Material: solid maple frame
- Finish: lacquer
- Product Origin: made in Italy
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Numbers:217535 RI 001 (21"w 2"d 18"h)236145 RI 006 (21"w 2"d 18"h)069558 RI 019 (21"w 2"d 18"h)
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.