Large Candle Holder
Medium Candle Holder
Small Candle Holder
Elevate your candles with these classic turned wood candle holders made by a seventh-generation woodworking company in Massachusetts. The rich walnut comes from lengths of wood left after making dining tables, ensuring that we make the most of this natural material. Thoughtfully designed, the candle holders feature one end sized for tapers, the other for tea lights.
The Parks family’s passion for woodworking and innovation spans seven generations at their manufacturing facility in Massachusetts, where artisans create wood products with a beautiful story.
- Features: reversible; holds tea light or taper candle
- Construction: hand-turned
- Product Origin: made in Massachusetts
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Numbers: 486419Large Candle Holder (3.5" diameter 11"h)655764Medium Candle Holder (3.5" diameter 7"h)014329Small Candle Holder (3.5" diameter 5"h)
- See all photos
- Material: walnut
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.
Our promise to you
Exceptional Service, Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small home decor items ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to make a return or exchange in a timely manner because damaged, worn or altered items may be refused or result in an adjustment to your refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you're not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We're here to help.