Created by Antonio Mascio at the Academie de Beaux Arts in Belgium, this collection of delicate drawings was inspired by minimalist Japanese textile and fiber arts crafted on ancient wood looms. These are archival-quality serigraphy reprints of the original works, professionally framed in solid wood and glass and signed by the artist.
- Overall: 25"w 1"d 33"h
- Frame Width: 1"w
- Technique: serigraphy: similar to silkscreening, but with finer quality silk and materials that requires each layer to be pressed separately and dried before applying the next, for a more detailed and textural result
- Construction: solid wood frame; mitered corners; archival acid-free mounting materials; shatterproof plexiglass insert
- Glazing Material: plexiglass
- Wall Mounting: hanging wire
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with plexiglass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Material: archival paperColor: black/white
- Secondary Material: solid maple frameFinish: lacquerColor: maple
- Product Origin: made in Belgium
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 472095
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.