Russian painter Kazimir Malevich was a pioneer of geometric abstract art and the originator of the avant-garde Suprematist movement that focused on basic forms such as squares, lines and circles. These are archival-quality serigraphy reproductions of original Malevich works.
- Overall: 42.5"w 1.25"d 42.5"h
- Frame Width: 2"w
- Technique: serigraphy: similar to silkscreening, but with finer quality silk and materials that requires each layer to be pressed separately and dried before applying the next, for a more detailed and textural result
- Construction: solid wood frame; mitered corners; archival acid-free mounting materials; shatterproof plexiglass insert
- Wall Mounting: hanging wire
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with plexiglass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Material: archival paperColor: multicolor
- Secondary Material: wood frameFinish: lacquerColor: black
- Product Origin: made in Belgium
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 609777
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.