Deep enough to hold vases and picture frames, our Mantel shelves provide modern storage and create a versatile display. These shelves are expertly crafted in North Dakota and have a small lip on the front that keeps objects where they belong. Whether you use one shelf or mount multiples, Mantel shelves add a timeless look and functional storage to your room.
This family-owned woodworking company located in North Dakota’s Red River Valley has a steadfast focus on quality materials. Experienced woodworkers craft every piece, ensuring consistency in quality, color and beauty.
Details of Mantel 48w 10d 4h Wall Shelf
- Dimensions: 48"w 10"d 4"h
- Installation: interlocking brackets with level
- Includes: screws, drywall anchors
- Weight Capacity: 20 lbs
- Considerations: if mounting to a surface other than drywall, alternative hardware may be necessary; consult a professional with questions
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately
- Product Origin: made in North Dakota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 166402
- See all photos
- Wood: maple
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Maple adds timeless warmth and lightness to your room. Even after maple is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New maple ranges in color from cream to gold and will beautifully deepen in gold tones over time.
- Wood: maple
- Finish: lacquer
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
List of parts
- 36" or 48" Mantel Wall Shelf
- mounting bracket
- wall bracket
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- level (optional)
- power drill (optional)
Note: Maximum recommended load is 20 pounds.
- Attach mounting bracket to back of shelf. Note: For best results, drill pilot holes and use supplied screws.
- Attach wall bracket to the wall using included screws. (Figure 1)
- Interlock mounting bracket/shelf and wall bracket. (Figures 2, 3)
Our promise to you
Exceptional Service, Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We work directly with our manufacturing partners to bring you the best quality at the lowest possible price, every day. Our prices are guaranteed for the calendar year so there's no need to rush—or any reason to wait—to buy what you love.
Unlimited Items for One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small home decor items ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to make a return or exchange in a timely manner because damaged, worn or altered items may be refused or result in an adjustment to your refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you're not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We're here to help.