Breathe new life into any space with the Bree accent chair. Perfect by itself or in pairs, this refined accent chair’s comfortable down blend cushion and compact design look effortlessly at home in a range of spaces.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of Soft to Firm, this product rates as Very soft seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of Shallow to Deep, this product rates as Medium depth seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of Low to High, this product rates as Medium height seat height level.
Details of Bree Chair
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with
- Seat Cushion: blend-down
- Cushion Characteristics: widely appealing relaxed comfort with a casual look; softens and settles with use; some feather loss is normal
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Care: down cushion
- Cushion Style: semi-attached seat; tight back
- Fabric: Arin ivory
- Fabric Content: 98% polypropylene 2% polyester
- Features: Texture; Family friendly; Performance; Fade resistant
- Fabric and upholstery care
- Secondary Material: natural steel
- Secondary Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our recycled natural steel is sustainably sourced in the U.S. from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsperson's work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10010954
Dimensions of Bree Chair
- Overall: 26"w 32"d 34"h
- Inside Width: 26"w
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Seat Depth: 21"d
- Leg Height: 8"h
- Leg Thickness: 1.75"w
- Legs: all are removable
Will it Fit?Measuring for delivery PDF
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.