Mid-century styling meets modern comfort in the Jasper chair. Narrow arms make the most of the seating space, while tapered legs give Jasper a light profile. Plush, blend-down cushions envelop you and the smaller-scale frame won’t overwhelm your space.See the full Jasper collection
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as very soft seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as medium depth seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium high seat height level.
Details of Jasper 34w 25d 18h Ottoman
- Dimensions: 34"w 25"d 18"h
- Leg Height: 7"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: blend-down Cushion details
- Cushion Style: attached seat
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 727300
- See all photos
- Fabric: Dawson cement
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Description: Dawson offers the exceptional performance and durability of a micro-fiber without the suede-like texture. A small zig-zag pattern gives visual interest to this soft, stain-resistant fabric. Dawson's clean, modern look complements any frame.
- Leg Finish: mocha-stained
- Order free photo card
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers widely-appealing, relaxed comfort
- Offers a casual look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.