Featuring mid-century-inspired curves, the Quinn chair adds soft contrast to clean-lined furniture. A Room & Board favorite, Quinn is so versatile that we stock it in a range of fabrics so you can easily find one that fits your style.See the full Quinn collection
Details of Quinn Chair
- Dimensions: 30"w 34"d 34"h
- Inside Depth: 22"d
- Inside Width: 22"w
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Seat Depth: 22"d
- Leg Height: 9"h
- Legs: none are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Care: foam cushion
- Cushion Style: loose seat; tight back
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 161394
- See all photos
- Fabric: View indigo
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Description: Our softest velvet, View combines curl-up comfort with the latest innovations in micro-fiber technology. It brings cozy appeal to any frame and features all-polyester construction for enhanced durability and stain-resistance. Consider View confidently for your high-traffic furniture.
- Leg Finish: ebony-stained
- Order free photo card
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.