Our Wheatland tables are made from reclaimed English walnut trees from a small family-owned orchard in Wheatland, California—just north of Sacramento. After our partner Urban Wood Rescue reclaims these trees, the slabs are sent to Wood From The Hood, a family-owned wood shop who finishes each table with complementary butterfly joints. Though there are only 100 tables between our Truxel and Wheatland collections, the carbon captured in this wood is equivalent to keeping a car off the road for 2.8 years. Each table is a piece of sustainable furniture that shows its unique history with marks and knots, plus a code branded on the bottom that denotes the tree’s original location in the orchard.
Details of Wheatland 22-23 diam 16h Coffee Table
- Base Construction: hand-welded
- Considerations: do not sit or stand on the table surface
- Material: reclaimed English walnut
- Material Detail: Our reclaimed wood comes from old barns, row houses and urban forests around the United States. A sustainable alternative to logging, this reclaimed wood is revitalized to highlight its unique beauty. English walnut has a dense, tight grain and can feature color variation from blonde tones to deep cocoa all within one piece of wood. Over time, the color may lighten slightly.
- Finish: lacquer
- Secondary Material: steel
- Color: graphite
- Finish: powder-coat
- Powder-coat finish care
- Product Origin: made in California
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 964618
Dimensions of Wheatland 22-23 diam 16h Coffee Table
- Overall: 22-23" diameter 16"h
- Top Thickness: 4"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 7.75"h
- Leg Thickness: .625"w
Will it Fit?Measuring for delivery PDF
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.