Our Allard end table displays its heritage. These sugar maple tops come from a family-run farm in Vermont, where the trees are tapped every spring for syrup. The cross sections of the wood show where each one was tapped over the decades to extract the sap. Skilled artisans carefully sand each piece, creating an exceptionally smooth feel while highlighting the grain. A steel base lends a fresh mix of materials to fit into any room.See the full Allard collection
Details of Allard 20-22 diam 26h Round End Table
- Dimensions: 20-22" diameter 26"h
- Top Thickness: 1.5"h
- Leg Thickness: .5"w
- Base Construction: hand-welded
- Considerations: Each Allard table top features a shape and grain unique to the tree it came from. Please note that no two are alike and cracks in the top up to 1.5" are to be expected. Images are representations of what you will receive.; do not sit or stand on the table surface
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 251517
- See all photos
- Material: sugar maple
- Material Description: Sugar maple is a North American hardwood that's best known for producing sap used to make maple syrup. The unique markings on each piece show where the wood was tapped over the decades to extract sap.
- Finish: oiled
- Secondary Material: stainless steel
- Material Description: Our stainless steel has an upgraded metal composition to better resist corrosion and wear and tear. A brushed texture ensures wear marks will blend in over time and when cared for properly, stainless steel will last a lifetime.