Metalworkers in a family-owned Minnesota steel shop hand craft each Slim C-table from U.S. recycled natural steel. The subtle weld marks unique to each piece and the exceptional durability make this iconic C-table the perfect surface next to your sofa, bed or anywhere else.See the full Slim collection
This Minneapolis workshop is run by a brother-and-sister duo that carry on their family tradition of superior steel craftsmanship. Skilled metalworkers drill, form and weld carefully selected materials to create beautiful, durable steel pieces.
Details of Slim 13w 20d 25h C-Shaped Table
- Dimensions: 13"w 20"d 25"h
- Leg Thickness: .5"w
- Frame Width: .5"w
- Construction: hand-welded frame
- Considerations: do not sit or stand on the table surface
- Product Weight: 23 lbs.
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 913858
- See all photos
- Material: natural steel
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our recycled natural steel is sustainably sourced in the U.S. from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsperson's work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.