By playing with multiple patterns and an asymmetrical border, we designed Timuri in rich colors to work with a wide range of furniture and home decor. It is hand-knotted by artisans for exceptional beauty and durability. Pure wool yarn provides a soft feel underfoot.
Please note that shedding is a natural occurrence in high-quality wool rugs, but will decrease over time. The amount of shedding will depend on the traffic pattern and use of your rug.
- Dimensions: 8'w 10'l
- Features: variegated color created from a natural dyeing technique; ideal for high-traffic areas
- Pile Height: .25"h
- Edge Detail: self-bound with matching yarns; ends knotted with fringe
- Construction: hand-knotted
- Density: 40 knots per square inch
- Consideration: shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement Shop rug pads
- Approximate Product Weight: 43 lbs.
- Product Origin: made in India
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 925922