The deep cushion on our Wells ottoman makes it a great ottoman for lounging, but special details like precise stitching and a sculptural, solid wood base make it anything but ordinary. The seat height is designed to let your feet rest naturally as plump cushions support you in comfort.See the full Wells collection
Details of Wells 30w 24d 16h Ottoman
- Dimensions: 30"w 24"d 16"h
- Leg Height: 7"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Cushion Style: attached seat
- Certification: meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2012 standards for commercial use
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in Texas
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 242461
- See all photos
- Leather: Vento smoke
- Leather Type: full top-grain
- Leather Finish: full-aniline
- Leather Description: Vento's high-sheen surface comes from a special finishing process in which the leather is saturated with wax. This luxurious finish exaggerates Vento's color variations and brings out the natural wrinkles, scars and grain patterns of each hide. Designed to take on a patina, this leather grows softer and more distinctive over time.
- Leg Finish: cognac-stained
- Order free photo card
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.