- Features: polished surface, durable, easy care
Hand welded in Wisconsin, the Parsons bathroom vanity has a sleek stainless steel base. The large bottom shelf offers plentiful storage, while the porcelain vessel sinks and quartz top provide enduring beauty and durability. Available with or without a quartz top and vessel-style sink.
- Sink Details: vitreous china, vessel-style with overflow drain; overall dimensions 23.25”w 18.25”d 7.5”h, sits 3.25” above top; see installation instructions for securing sink to vanity top
- Faucet Holes: 1.375"diam
- Base Construction: hand-welded
- Shelves: one fixed steel
- Features: adjustable leveling feet
- Considerations: vanities cannot be returned once altered or installed; top pieces are delivered unattached to base and require installation
- Installation: not provided by Room & Board; professional installation recommended See details & specifications
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 035383
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.