The Oxford Pop-up Platform sleeper sofa has clean, modern styling you’ll love in any room, plus it offers you four ways to lounge. Use it as a sofa, two twin beds, one queen bed or an oversized chaise lounge. Simply roll out the sofa’s front rail like a trundle, and a counter balanced mechanism allows you to easily lift up the sleep surface.See the full Oxford collection
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as very firm seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as medium depth seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium height seat height level.
Details of Oxford 91" Pop-Up Platform Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Dimensions: 91"w 37"d 27"h (34"h with cushion)
- Inside Width: 80"w
- Arm Height: 27"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Seat Depth: 23"d
- Dimensions when Open: 91"w 67"d
- Leg Height: 1"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam & fiber Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber
- Cushion Care: tight cushion
- Cushion Style: bench seat, tight; loose back
- Mattress Size: 80"w 60"d
- Accommodates: queen size fitted or flat sheet
- Delivery Consideration: oversized item; measure your space for fit Printable instructions
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 322567
- See all photos
- Fabric: Orla ink
- Fabric Content: 75% polypropylene, 25% polyester
- Fabric Description: Inspired by mid-century upholstery textures, Orla is a soft, thick boucle with cozy appeal. This substantial fabric provides visual depth and a handspun look, while polypropylene fibers make Orla durable and stain resistant. Appropriate for any scale of furniture, a hint of luster helps this fabric walk the line between casual and sophisticated.
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.