Distinctive details like a button-tufted back, smart welting and a wood stretcher base may remind you of vintage designs, but the André sofa's comfort and versatility are entirely modern. Whether you're lounging or entertaining, the tight back stays neat looking while the plush seat cushions tempt you to linger.See the full André collection
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as medium firm seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as medium depth seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium high seat height level.
Details of Andre 101" Sofa
- Dimensions: 101"w 35"d 31"h
- Inside Width: 92"w
- Arm Height: 25"h
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Seat Depth: 22"d
- Leg Height: 7.5"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Care: foam cushion
- Cushion Style: 3 seat, loose; tight back
- Delivery Consideration: oversized item; measure your space for fit Printable instructions
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in Virginia
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 020298
- See all photos
- Fabric: Brinley cement
- Fabric Content: 43% cotton, 41% polyester, 16% Olefin
- Fabric Description: Along with bringing subtle layers of colorful stripes into your space, the boucle texture of our contract-grade Brinley fabric is soft yet easily handles the wear of high-traffic spaces like businesses or busy homes.
- Leg Finish: charcoal
- Order free photo card
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.