Our Nyla accent tables are the perfect blend of personality, texture and scale. This unique table is made by hand from locally and sustainably sourced conacaste in Guatemala. Each shape is crafted to be reminiscent of a Guatemalan toy. Hollow on the inside, Nyla is easy to move around the room and can be used as a stool, small table or ottoman.
- Overall: 11.5" diameter 21"h
- Considerations: do not stand on table/stool
- Material: ConacasteMaterial Detail: Conacaste is native wood to North and South American regions, from central Mexico to northern Brazil and Venezuela. Lightweight and reddish-brown in color, the natural beauty of conacaste comes to life in each uniquely crafted shape.Finish: acrylic polyurethane
- Approximate Product Weight: 15 lbs.
- Product Origin: made in Guatemala
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 926756
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.