We reclaimed pieces of marble from the steps of old Baltimore row houses to craft the bases of our Arlington end tables. Though the historic tradition has since faded away, Baltimore row house residents in the early 20th century used to spend each Saturday scrubbing clean their white marble steps as a point of community pride. To craft the tops, we reclaimed wood from houses and barns around Baltimore and the northeast U.S. that were slated for demolition. Made in Vermont, each Arlington table is a one-of-a-kind piece of sustainable furniture that adds a piece of history to your home.
- Overall: 14" diameter 18"h
- Top Thickness: .75"h
- Base Dimensions: 7.5" diam 2"h
- Leg Thickness: .75" diam
Will it Fit?Measuring for delivery PDF
- Considerations: do not sit or stand on the table surface
- Material: reclaimed pine charcoal stain
- Material Detail: Our reclaimed pine is salvaged from U.S. row houses and barns on the East Coast. The unique markings on each board show the history of its former use and may include knots, small splits, iron stains and nail holes. Pine has a rich color and grain that accents other finishes and materials—and because of its age, minimal color change will occur.
- Finish: lacquer
- Secondary Material: aluminum
- Color: brushed gold
- Finish: anodized
- Additional Material: reclaimed marble
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 074972
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.