A stylish solution for casual seating, Reed offers comfort and looks that you'll appreciate every day. Woven from wide strips of high-quality, oil-tanned leather, the seat gives unique character to this timeless design. With use the leather will take on the patina of daily life and gently relax to become even more comfortable. The sturdy frame is handcrafted in Vermont from solid walnut.
Details of Reed 54w 16d 18h Bench
- Dimensions: 54"w 16"d 18"h
- Leg Thickness: 1.5"w
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 006107
- See all photos
- Material: walnut
- Finish: oiled
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.
- Secondary Material: Sellare
- Color: smoke