Theo Van Doesburg
Theo Van Doesburg was a leader of the artistic movement De Stijl (Neoplasticism) which originated in the Netherlands in 1917. These are archival-quality serigraphy reproductions of original Doesburg works.
- Overall: 42"w 1.25"d 42"h
- Frame Width: 2"w
- Technique: serigraphy: similar to silkscreening, but with finer quality silk and materials that requires each layer to be pressed separately and dried before applying the next, for a more detailed and textural result
- Construction: solid wood frame; mitered corners; archival acid-free mounting materials; shatterproof plexiglass insert
- Wall Mounting: hanging wire
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with plexiglass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Material: archival paperColor: multicolor
- Secondary Material: wood frameFinish: lacquerColor: black
- Product Origin: made in Belgium
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 932444
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.