This section of the page contains a carousel that visually displays various linked images one at a time. For screen reader users, these images appear in a list below. Selecting the links changes the main slide visually.
- Features: consistent color, low-emission construction, easy to clean
- Features: classic brushed look, durable, low maintenance
Modern, functional and effortlessly stylish, the Copenhagen file bench offers a file drawer plus extra storage with a concealing sliding door. There are cord openings in the bottom of the cabinet and through the back of each shelf, and the finished back means you can place Copenhagen anywhere.
- Dimensions: 60"w 16"d 25"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 3"h
- Space Between Legs: 54"w
- Leg Thickness: 1.5"w
- Open Space: (1) 18.5"w 15"d 4"h; (1) 18.25"w 14.25"d 12.25"h
- Drawer Interior: (2) 16.5"w 12"d 1.75"h; (1) 16.5"w 12"d 8.75"h
- Space Behind Doors: (1) 18.25"w 14.25"d 12.25"h
- Case Construction: benchmade wood veneer or low-emission MDF with finished back
- Base Construction: hand-welded
- Drawer Construction: wood veneer or low-emission MDF front; Baltic birch plywood sides; dovetail joinery; wood veneer bottom
- Drawer Details: full-extension ball-bearing glides; lacquered interior; 100-lb capacity
- File Drawer Details: one letter/legal-size
- Door Construction: wood veneer or low-emission MDF
- Door Details: 1 sliding
- Shelves: two adjustable wood
- Cord Opening: (2) 3" diam
- Features: finished back
- Includes: anti-tip safety hardware
- Installation: anti-tip safety hardware Instructions PDF
- Approximate Product Weight: 200 lbs.
- Product Origin: made in North Dakota
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 030978
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.