Luce features a forward-leaning seat that absorbs impact for easy transitions between sitting and standing. Developed by Okamura in collaboration with a company that specializes in robot technology, Luce has self-adjusting reclining tension and high-density mesh that provides firm lumbar support.
This chair is available in the U.S. only at Room & Board.
Details of Luce® Office Chair
- Armrest Details: fixed height
- Seat Details: adjustable height; forward-leaning seat absorbs impact and eases weight load to thighs
- Back Details: self-adjusting reclining tension; high-density mesh for firm lumbar support
- Caster Details: soft plastic casters ideal for hard floors, like wood, tile or cement; also suitable for carpeted floors
- Material: mesh
- Color: light grey
- Secondary Material: plastic
- Color: white
- Certification: Okamura Luce® is GREENGUARD Certified® for low chemical emissions; meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2017 standards for commercial use
- Assembly: In-home Delivery includes assembly; unassembled via UPS Shipping
- Product Origin: made in Japan
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 884130
Dimensions of Luce® Office Chair
- Overall: 25"w 24"d 37-41"h
- Armrest Height: 7.5"h
- Seat Height: 16-20"h
- Floor to Top of Armrest: 23.5-27.5"h
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.