The Bellini Chair® was designed in 1998 by Mario Bellini for Heller, and won the coveted Compasso d´Oro, Italy's most prestigious design award. Widely used in public spaces and homes, both indoors and out, this modern chair is an iconic design that’s practical too. Made from lightweight fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene that is injection molded to create one seamless piece, the chair’s lightly textured surface is waterproof and easy to clean. The thin-profile back gently flexes as you move for added comfort. Stackable, commercially rated and made to last, the Bellini Chair elevates any dining space.
- Overall: 18"w 19"d 34"h
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Construction: injection-molded; melted plastic is injected into a mold to produce solid shapes
- Features: stackable
- Designer: Mario Bellini
- Material: polypropyleneMaterial Detail: fiberglass reinforced polypropyleneColor: light grey
- Approximate Product Weight: 10 lbs.
- Product Origin: made in Illinois
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 896565
Ideas & Advice
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.