The Palm outdoor sofa combines weather-proof materials with indoor-worthy design. Open-cell outdoor foam and a marine-grade plywood frame with a built-in drain channel work together to allow water to escape for quick-drying performance. Zippered cushion covers can be removed for machine washing. Flange seams on the back cushions give this modern sofa with tapered aluminum legs a relaxed look. Palm is so comfortable and stylish you’ll be tempted to move it to the living room.See the full Palm collection
Details of Palm 72" Bench-Cushion Sofa
- Dimensions: 72"w 35"d 28"h (34"h with cushion)
- Inside Width: 54"w
- Arm Height: 28"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Seat Depth: 24"d
- Leg Height: 7"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade marine-grade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam with water-repellent wrap Cushion details
- Back Cushion: outdoor high-resiliency foam with water-repellent wrap
- Cushion Style: bench seat, loose; loose back
- Accent Pillows Included: 2
- Consideration: covers recommended to minimize cleaning and extend product life; cover or store indoors during extreme weather
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Compatible With: outdoor cover for sofa 73w 36d 27h with hooks Shop this item
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 874178
- See all photos
- Fabric: Mist charcoal
- Fabric Content: 100% polypropylene
- Fabric Description: Mist is a stylish modern fabric that?s durable enough for kids, pets and the great outdoors. Mist is woven from sustainable upcycled fibers that are easy to clean and fade resistant.
- Leg Finish: aluminum
Seat Cushion Details
Outdoor wrapped open-cell foam
Quick-drying, open-cell foam core covered in fiber padding, encased in UV-resistant wrap
Offers a structured, supportive sit
Creates a neat, tailored appearance
Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
We build our outdoor upholstery frames to the same high quality as our indoor frames with the addition of weather-resistant enhancements.
We build our outdoor frames with kiln-dried, marine-grade plywood. Used in boats and docks, this engineered material consists of layers of water-resistant hardwood bonded together with a waterproof adhesive. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing expansion and contraction from the elements. An all-weather material, marine-grade plywood features cross-directional grains to resist warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our outdoor frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are supported with eco-friendly, waterproof glues, rust-resistant screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use and exposure to the elements.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of weather-resistant nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the marine-grade plywood frame with rust-resistant staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.