Bring warmth and ambiance to your outdoor space with our modern fire tables. Adara is crafted in Wisconsin of quality U.S. and imported materials by a fourth-generation family-owned company. Designed to be connected to a natural gas line, the table features a hidden push-latch door on the end to access the gas line and control for the adjustable flame. A flush-mounted lid extends the table surface and protects the burner when not in use. Each fire table includes decorative lava rocks and a weather-resistant canvas cover.
Details of Adara 36 diam 15h Round Outdoor Fire Table with Natural Gas Hook-Up
- Features: adjustable flame control; leveling feet; flush-mount lid protects burner and extends table surface; 10 foot long gas line; access compartment with hidden door
- Includes: decorative lava rocks; weather-resistant cover
- Considerations: professional installation required; do not use on wood surfaces without ceramic, concrete or metal tiles underneath for protection
- Restrictions: natural gas fire tables are not available for sale or delivery in the state of Massachusetts
- Compatible With: glass filler for outdoor fire tables Shop this item
- Safety Certifications: CSA Certified
- Product Weight: 80 lbs.
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Instructions: natural gas round fire table assembly & owners manual PDF
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 119390
Dimensions of Adara 36 diam 15h Round Outdoor Fire Table with Natural Gas Hook-Up
- Overall: 36" diameter 15"h
Will it Fit?Measuring for delivery PDF
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.