The Montego outdoor bench features a striking mix of solid ipe and hand-welded, outdoor-grade stainless steel, making it as durable as it is eye-catching. Montego looks and feels substantial thanks to wide planks of wood that appear to float in the frame without visible screws or nails. Over time, the ipe will age to a rich grey color, enhancing this modern end table's material mix.See the full Montego collection
Details of Montego 54w 18d 18h Bench
- Dimensions: 54"w 18"d 18"h
- Leg Thickness: 1.5"w
- Construction: hand-welded frame
- Features: plastic foot cap
- Compatible With: outdoor cover for table/bench 55w 19w 17h with drawstring Shop this item
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 723577
- See all photos
- Material: outdoor stainless steel
- Material Description: Our outdoor stainless steel has an upgraded metal composition to better resist corrosion from the elements. A brushed texture ensures wear marks will blend in over time. Our outdoor stainless steel will last a lifetime when cared for properly. Stainless steel requires more frequent care and maintenance when used near the ocean, chlorinated water or dense urban areas with higher concentrations of air pollutants; consider powder-coated finishes in these situations.
- Secondary Material: ipe
- Finish: outdoor oiled
- Material Description: Ipe is a tropical hardwood prized for its durability, strength and natural weather resistance. Our ipe is responsibly harvested in South America. The color ranges from reddish brown to dark brown and will age to grey if left untreated.