The distinctive Gehry bench adds a functional, sculptural form to your outdoor furniture. Created from UV-protected rotational-molded polyethylene, it was designed in 2004 by celebrated architect Frank Gehry for Heller.
- Overall: 50"w 20"d 17"h
- Construction: rotational-molded; a mold is filled with plastic, then heated and rotated to create hollow shapes with walls of even thickness
- Material: polyethyleneMaterial Detail: Polyethylene (PE) is a commonly used synthetic plastic that's lightweight and flexible. It's resistant to harsh elements like temperature and sunlight, and it's easy to wipe clean with a soap and water solution.Color: white
- Approximate Product Weight: 30 lbs.
- Product Origin: made in Missouri
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 526264
Ideas & Advice
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.