Flexible and functional, the Boyd outdoor ottoman works as an accent table or additional seating. Upholstered with water-repellent and fade-resistant fabric, each ottoman has a sturdy marine-grade plywood frame and antimicrobial foam designed to withstand the elements. Hidden legs keep the ottoman off the ground, allowing water to drain. Rounded edges and a flat, padded top add to Boyd's comfort and versatility. It's the perfect spot to put up your feet, set down a tray or take a seat.See the full Boyd collection
Details of Boyd 36 diam 16h Round Ottoman
- Dimensions: 36" diameter 16"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade marine-grade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: outdoor resilient foam & fiber Cushion details
- Cushion Style: tight seat
- Consideration: covers recommended to minimize cleaning and extend product life; cover or store indoors during extreme weather
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Compatible With: outdoor cover for table/ottoman 37 diam 13h with drawstring Shop this item
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 603659
- See all photos
- Fabric: Mist ink
- Fabric Content: 100% polypropylene
- Fabric Description: Mist is a stylish modern fabric that?s durable enough for kids, pets and the great outdoors. Mist is woven from sustainable upcycled fibers that are easy to clean and fade resistant.
Seat Cushion Details
Outdoor high-resiliency foam and fiber
Antimicrobial, eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core covered in fiber padding, encased in UV-resistant wrap
Offers a structured, even sit
Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
We build our outdoor upholstery frames to the same high quality as our indoor frames with the addition of weather-resistant enhancements.
We build our outdoor frames with kiln-dried, marine-grade plywood. Used in boats and docks, this engineered material consists of layers of water-resistant hardwood bonded together with a waterproof adhesive. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing expansion and contraction from the elements. An all-weather material, marine-grade plywood features cross-directional grains to resist warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our outdoor frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are supported with eco-friendly, waterproof glues, rust-resistant screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use and exposure to the elements.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of weather-resistant nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the marine-grade plywood frame with rust-resistant staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.