The Montego round outdoor dining table features a striking mix of durable ash and steel. With no visible screws, the solid wood boards appear to float in the modern frame. We source ash for Montego in two ways: reclaimed from fallen urban trees and harvested from sustainably managed U.S. forests, giving Montego a special origin story.
- Overall: 48" diameter 29"h
- Base Dimensions: 35" diam
- Apron Height: 1.5"h
- Apron to Floor Height: 27.5"h
- Leg Thickness: 1.5"w
- Legs: base is one solid piece
- Table Seats: four
- Features: plastic foot caps
- Construction: hand-welded frame
- Considerations: our thermally modified ash will naturally develop a silver-grey color; the original warm brown color cannot be restored
- Compatible With: outdoor cover for table/chairs 60 diam 30h with hooks
- Approximate Product Weight: 85 lbs.
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 555651
Ideas & Advice
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.