This section of the page contains a carousel that visually displays various linked images one at a time. For screen reader users, these images appear in a list below. Selecting the links changes the main slide visually.
Inspired by his flower sculpture, "Le Telephone," Frank Gehry designed his cubes for Heller to bring pops of bright color to a modern shape. Suitable for outdoor use, each cube is created from UV-protected rotational-molded polyethylene. Use them as a side table, coffee table or additional seating.
- Overall: 19"w 18"d 17"h
- Construction: rotational-molded; a mold is filled with plastic, then heated and rotated to create hollow shapes with walls of even thickness
- Material: polyethyleneMaterial Detail: Polyethylene (PE) is a commonly used synthetic plastic that's lightweight and flexible. It's resistant to harsh elements like temperature and sunlight, and it's easy to wipe clean with a soap and water solution.Color: silver
- Approximate Product Weight: 16 lbs.
- Product Origin: made in Missouri
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 204556
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.