Metalworkers in Minnesota make each Cabo outdoor torch from outdoor-grade steel that’s powder-coated for durability. Though it doesn’t come with fuel canisters, it’s easy to find these at your local hardware store and simply place them in the torch. The stake at the end has a stabilizing plate to prevent tipping and keep the torch even. With its clean modern design, this outdoor torch is easy to pair with your other outdoor furniture.
This Minneapolis workshop is run by a brother-and-sister duo that carry on their family tradition of superior steel craftsmanship. Skilled metalworkers drill, form and weld carefully selected materials to create beautiful, durable steel pieces.
Details of Cabo Tiki Torch Holder
- Dimensions: 3" diameter 64"h
- Features: holds 3" diam 6"h, 12 ounce torch fuel canister
- Considerations: torch fuel and canister not included
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 166302
- See all photos
- Material: outdoor stainless steel
- Color: graphite
- Finish: powder-coat
- Material Description: Our outdoor stainless steel has an upgraded metal composition to better resist corrosion from the elements. A brushed texture ensures wear marks will blend in over time. Our outdoor stainless steel will last a lifetime when cared for properly. Stainless steel requires more frequent care and maintenance when used near the ocean, chlorinated water or dense urban areas with higher concentrations of air pollutants; consider powder-coated finishes in these situations.