Artisans in India hand-knot this rug from 100% wool for exceptional beauty and durability and then carve the pattern into the wool with hand tools, creating a subtle high-low texture. The neutral colors emphasize the beautiful intricacy of the unique finishing technique, and a short fringe on the ends add to the timeless appeal.
- Dimensions: 8'w 10'l
- Features: variegated color created from a natural dyeing technique
- Pile Height: .5"h
- Edge Detail: self-bound with matching yarns; ends knotted with fringe
- Construction: hand-knotted
- Density: 59 knots per square inch
- Consideration: shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement Shop rug pads
- Approximate Product Weight: 41 lbs.
- Product Origin: made in India
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 500558