Inspired by geometric patterns and historic architecture of the Aztec era, our hand-knotted Tulum rug features a timeless design and is crafted using time-honored techniques from 100% wool. Enjoy the dense, plush feel of this rug and its artful fringe ends.
Please note that shedding is a natural occurrence in high-quality wool rugs, but will decrease over time. The amount of shedding will depend on the traffic pattern and use of your rug.
Details of Tulum 8'x10' Rug
- Overall: 8'w 10'l
- Features: varigated color created from a natural dyeing technique; ideal for high-traffic areas
- Pile Height: .5"h
- Edge Detail: self-bound with matching yarns; ends knotted with fringe
- Construction: hand-knotted
- Density: 31 knots per square inch
- Consideration: shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement Shop rug pads
- Product Origin: made in India
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 099270
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.