With its irregular diamond pattern, our Kalindi rug is a modern interpretation of traditional Moroccan rugs. Kalindi’s 100% hand-knotted wool forms a plush high pile to sink your toes into, while the casual pattern relaxes your room.
Details of Kalindi 6'x9' Rug
- Overall: 6'w 9'l
- Features: varigated color created from a natural dyeing technique
- Pile Height: .25"h
- Edge Detail: self-bound with matching yarns
- Construction: hand-knotted
- Density: 63 knots per square inch
- Consideration: each rug is unique with subtle color variations; shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement Shop rug pads
- Product Origin: made in India
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 259090
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.