With a pattern reminiscent of Persian rugs from the 18th century, our Sivas rug features a timeless design that looks at home in both modern and traditional spaces. Subtly contrasting colors and a slightly irregular floral pattern give this rug a faded, vintage look that is further enhanced by a unique finishing process. Thanks to the washing techniques the artisans use, no two Sivas rugs look exactly alike and all are exceptionally soft and lustrous.
Please note that shedding is a natural occurrence in high-quality wool rugs, but will decrease over time. The amount of shedding will depend on the traffic pattern and use of your rug.
Details of Sivas 8'x10' Rug
- Overall: 8'w 10'l
- Features: varigated color created from a natural dyeing technique
- Pile Height: .25"h
- Edge Detail: self-bound with matching yarns; ends knotted with fringe
- Construction: hand-knotted
- Density: 63 knots per square inch
- Consideration: each rug is unique with subtle color variations; shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement Shop rug pads
- Product Origin: made in India
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 476249
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.