Heathered yarns give our Alder rug a rich, dimensional look, while the hand-tufted construction gives you a great value. The low pile and synthetic latex backing make Alder a great choice for high-traffic areas.
Please note that shedding is a natural occurrence in high-quality wool rugs, but will decrease over time. The amount of shedding will depend on the traffic pattern and use of your rug.
Details of Alder 8'x10' Rug
- Overall: 8'w 10'l
- Features: ideal for high-traffic areas
- Pile Height: .5"h
- Edge Detail: self-bound with matching yarns
- Backing: flexible latex, for securing yarns and creating a smooth back
- Construction: hand-tufted
- Density: 30 yarns per square inch
- Consideration: shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement Shop rug pads
- Product Origin: made in India
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 541033
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.