Call for Pricing
- Features: Solid, Velvet, Micro-fiber, Family friendly, Performance, Fade resistant, Stain-repellent
Choose a Material
Made for you238 options
Call for pricing
$99 full-service delivery
Unlimited items per trip, free returns.
Mid-century styling meets modern comfort in the Jasper chair. Narrow arms make the most of the seating space, while elegant legs give Jasper a light profile. Plush, blend-down cushions envelop you in comfort and the smaller-scale frame won’t overwhelm your space.
This section of the page contains a carousel that visually displays various linked images one at a time. For screen reader users, these images appear in a list below. Selecting the links changes the main slide visually.
- Overall: 30"w 34"d 32"h (35"h with cushion)
- Inside Width: 22"w
- Arm Height: 25"h
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Seat Depth: 19"d
- Frame Depth: 34"d
- Leg Height: 7"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with; benchmade hardwood frame with
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back
- Seat Cushion: blend-down
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Care: down cushion
- Certification: CertiPUR-US® certified foam
- Features: Jasper in the Sumner cover has webbing seat suspension
Blend-down cushion: high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber, feather and down, covered by down-proof ticking
- Fabric: View wheatFabric Content: 100% polyesterFeatures: Solid; Velvet; Micro-fiber; Family friendly; Performance; Fade resistant; Stain-repellent
- Approximate Product Weight: 63 lbs.
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10011366
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard