Inspired by a chair we found at the Paris Flea Market, this leather chair’s vintage design is updated for modern living. Paris features blend-down construction that are designed to relax over time while maintaining a plush feel. You’ll enjoy Paris when you first sit in it—and even more as it ages.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of Soft to Firm, this product rates as Very soft seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of Shallow to Deep, this product rates as Medium depth seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of Low to High, this product rates as Medium height seat height level.
Details of Paris Chair
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with
- Seat Cushion: blend-down
- Cushion Characteristics: widely appealing relaxed comfort with a casual look; softens and settles with use; some feather loss is normal
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Care: tight cushion
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Leather: Urbino saffron
- Leather Type: top-grain
- Leather Finish: semi-aniline
- Features: Top Grain; Semi-aniline; Family friendly; Dog friendly; Cat friendly; Performance; Fade resistant
- Leather care
- Leg Finish: stainless steel
- Features: classic brushed look, durable, low maintenance
- Stainless steel care
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in Texas
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10009123
Dimensions of Paris Chair
- Overall: 38"w 37"d 38"h
- Inside Width: 22"w
- Arm Height: 23"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Seat Depth: 22"d
- Leg Height: 12"h
- Legs: none are removable
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.