Inspired by classic rugs of western Anatolia, our Anjora rug has a unique distressed look that the weavers achieve by hand-knotting it from 100 percent wool, then hand-shearing the top of the pile for a plush feel underfoot. The muted color palette and intricate design give this rug an antique aesthetic that enriches your room.
Details of Anjora 8'x10' Rug
- Overall: 8'w 10'l
- Features: varigated color created from a natural dyeing technique; ideal for high-traffic areas
- Pile Height: .25"h
- Edge Detail: self-bound with matching yarns; ends knotted with fringe
- Construction: hand-knotted
- Consideration: each rug is unique with subtle color variations; shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement Shop rug pads
- Product Origin: made in India
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 634517
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.