Inspired by the patterns of classic Hmong textiles, our Anza rug showcases a maze pattern in colors reminiscent of a sunset. The weavers achieve the delicate details by hand-knotting the entire rug with fine 100 percent wool yarns and meticulous attention to detail. Anza feels soft and plush underfoot and gives your space a warm, rich foundation.
Details of Anza 6'x9' Rug
- Overall: 6'w 9'l
- Features: ideal for high-traffic areas
- Pile Height: .25"h
- Edge Detail: self-bound with matching yarns; ends knotted with fringe
- Construction: hand-knotted
- Consideration: shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement Shop rug pads
- Product Origin: made in India
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 992762
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.