The following is a video carousel. You can browse all of the videos in the carousel in the list below.
Our Arden shag rug is machine woven in Georgia using the finest New Zealand wool that’s been felted for extra softness. It has a modern, textural look with a deep, sink-in soft feel you’ll love to enjoy barefoot. A minimal backing neatly finishes this rug.
Please note that shedding is a natural occurrence in high-quality wool rugs, but will decrease over time. The amount of shedding will depend on the traffic pattern and use of your rug.
Details of Arden Low Shag 6'x9' Rug
- Overall: 6'w 9'l
- Pile Height: 1"h
- Edge Detail: clean-cut edge creates a natural profile
- Backing: flexible latex, for securing yarns and creating a smooth back
- Construction: machine loomed & hand finished
- Consideration: shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement Shop rug pads
- Product Origin: made in Georgia
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 425087
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.