Vintage Persian rugs inspired the breathtaking design of our Vesuvio rug. Expert weavers in India hand-knot thousands of fine 100 percent wool yarns into intricate motifs. Vesuvio’s muted colors blend with its meticulous detail to strike a balance between vintage and modern. With the look of a luxurious heirloom piece, Vesuvio has the potential to become one.
Details of Vesuvio 8'x10' Rug
- Overall: 8'w 10'l
- Features: varigated color created from a natural dyeing technique; ideal for high-traffic areas
- Pile Height: .25"h
- Edge Detail: self-bound with matching yarns; ends knotted with fringe
- Construction: hand-knotted
- Density: 70 yarns per square inch
- Consideration: each rug is unique with subtle color variations; shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement Shop rug pads
- Product Origin: made in India
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 070379
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.