Nomad’s beauty begins when varying shades of wool are hand-blended with cotton to create yarn with exceptional depth and texture. Our wool/cotton blend is also durable enough to use in high-traffic rooms yet refined enough for formal spaces. Each rug is hand-woven by master artisans who use time-honored methods for a modern, organic look. Subtle tonal shifts add richness while adding to the rugs’ versatility as a complement to various wood tones and upholstery colors.
Please note that shedding is a natural occurrence in high-quality wool rugs, but will decrease over time. The amount of shedding will depend on the traffic pattern and use of your rug.
Details of Nomad 6'x9' Rug
- Overall: 6'w 9'l
- Features: ideal for high-traffic areas
- Pile Height: .5"h
- Edge Detail: self-bound with matching yarns
- Construction: hand-woven
- Consideration: shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement Shop rug pads
- Product Origin: made in India
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 584470
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.